- When using the IDBooker software Service, the customer must register an account and provide complete personal and contact information.
- The Customer is responsible for keeping their login information confidential and should not be shared with anyone else. You are responsible for the use of your account and immediately reports to us if any suspicious activity is detected in connection with your account. IDTEK cannot and will not be liable for any loss, damage or other liability if Customer fails to comply with this or due to unauthorized access to Customer's account.
In the event of a dispute between two or more parties over account ownership, the Customer agrees that IDTEK Joint Stock Company will be the sole arbiter of such dispute and Our decision (which may include termination or suspension of disputed accounts) is final and binding on all parties.
- The Customer may use the IDBooker Appointment Management and Booking Software Service to book and manage his/her appointments.
- The Customer must comply with our rules and usage guidelines and must not use the Service to violate the law or the rights of any third party.
- We are not responsible for any damages incurred as a result of the use of our Services.
- We are committed to protecting our customers' data and complying with regulations, policies and guidelines related to privacy and data protection.
- We collect and use customer information in accordance with the regulations and only to provide the Service to the customer.
- We are committed not to share, sell or rent customer information to any third party unless legally required or for reasons to protect our interests.
IDTEK secures all Customer information and the contents of Customer's user accounts exchanged and stored on the IDBooker platform and application. We will implement and maintain all necessary internal safeguards and to the best of our ability; administrative, physical and technical to protect the confidentiality and integrity of Customer data.
IDTEK commits to:
- Do not actively change the data generated by the Customer. This does not imply that the software system can automatically modify the size and format of the data to suit the display purpose and function of use.
- Do not access Customer's data except in the case of technical error correction or Customer's request or in cases where it is required by law.
- Do not disclose Customer's data except in one of the following cases:
(i) Having the consent of the Customer;
(ii) Must comply with the provisions of law;
IDTEK reserves the right to use the Customer's name for Marketing purposes or in promotional campaigns, product introductions or in conversations, exchanges with our other Customers.
- All products, services and content on https://idbooker.com website and IDBooker application are owned by IDTEK Joint Stock Company or related content owners.
- Customers may not copy, modify or distribute any of our products, services or content without the consent of us or the relevant content owners.
Third Platforms Collection User Data
IDTEK uses Google Analytics, Microsoft... platforms to support the collection and analysis of user behavior. These third parties collect information about how users access IDBooker (through which browser, which device, what location) and the user's behavior and activities in accordance with each party's own policies. We use the collected information to learn and analyze customer behavior and needs in order to improve the products and services we are providing and to develop new features, products and services for our customers. service for customers.
The above platforms are all popular large systems in the world that are guaranteed standards for the security of personal information and user data. IDTEK does not control the storage and use of the collected data by third parties in accordance with their terms and policies.
Customers can read the terms and policies published by these third parties on their websites for information. Customer use of IDBooker also means compliance with the terms of service of these third parties.
Settlement of Disputes
- In the event of a dispute arising in connection with the use of the Service, we will endeavor to resolve the dispute on a cooperative basis and resolve the matter in a fair and reasonable manner.
- In the event that the two parties cannot negotiate, the settlement will be settled according to the procedural order at a competent court. The decision of the Court is final, bringing the final decision to force the parties to comply.
- We are not responsible for any damage or loss arising from the use of the Service or access to our website https://idbooker.com and the IDBooker application.
- If any provision of this agreement is held to be void or unenforceable, that shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the other provisions.
- This Agreement is governed by and performed in accordance with the laws of Vietnam.